SKLÁRNY MORAVIA, a.s., Úsobrno 79, 679 39 Úsobrno, Czech Republic, IČO 163 43 646 is a controller of personal data, it processes personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- keeping records of customer addresses,
- keeping records of job seekers,
- securing contractual relations,
bookkeeping and personnel agenda,
Information on the processing of personal data:
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is, according to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (a) GDPR, subject to the consent given, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a); (b) GDPR, ie processing is necessary for the performance of the contract, according to Article 6 (1) (a). c) GDPR, ie processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
- Your personal data will be accessible to the controller, its employees and possibly also third parties - processors who provide appropriate guarantees and whose processing meets all the requirements of the GDPR, and who will sufficiently protect your rights and your personal data. These persons are mainly legal and marketing consultants and suppliers of IT services. However, these persons will have access to this data only for the time strictly necessary and to the extent necessary, if this is necessary for the provision of the service and compliance with legal requirements.
- When processing personal data, there is no automated processing, on the basis of which actions or decisions would be made, the content of which would be an interference with the rights or legitimate interests of citizens.
- Personal data is processed for the necessary time, which is individual depending on the individual purposes of processing. After the expiration of this period, personal data are destroyed or are further stored for the period specified in the valid File and Disposal Plan, issued in accordance with Act No. 499/2004 Coll., On archiving and the file service.
- You have the right to:
- request access to personal data,
- the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal,
- request the correction of inaccurate personal data,
- request the deletion of personal data, or request restrictions - processing,
- raise an objection to unauthorized processing of personal data,
- request the portability of the personal data you have provided,
- You can lodge a complaint at any time regarding the processing of your personal data or the failure of the controller's obligations under the GDPR with the supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
Your requests will always be properly assessed and settled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If possible, we will process your request within 30 days of delivery.
- Exercise your rights against the organization against the data protection officer / commissioner.
- Privacy Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org